Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tagged by Erin...

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog.List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts.Tag 4 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here it is...

JOYS:

01. My nieces and nephews

02. Running

03. Icecream

FEARS:

01. Spiders

02. Scary Movies

03. Mice

GOALS:

01. Finish a triathlon

02. Backpack Europe

03. Take more pictures!!

oh one more....qualify for the Boston Marathon

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS:

01. Camping/Traveling

02. Training for my next race

03. Studying for spring finals (oh, how I dislike college!)

RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS:

01. I love chic flicks.

02. I hate onions.

03. My dream one day is to be a high school basketball coach!! :-)

I tag Vanessa, Loraine, Jenny, and Christine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay...I got tagged! Haha. So do you run with a group, solo or what? I am trying to get my sister in law to run the sg marathon. She's all signed up and she just doesn't know anyone in provo because she just moved there in may. She's like our size, well your size, I'm about 15-20 lbs heavier, but she's athletic and i think if she started now she might be okay.