Saturday, May 10, 2008

One down and many to go!

So this summer is going to be fabulous. I think I've registered in about 2 races a month! I just found out I got into the St. George Marathon this past week and am totally excited, since I'll be a little more aware of what is going on. Well we ran the Race for The Cure. It was way fun, nothing like a real race. There were thousands and thousands of people running,actually most were walking, to support the cause. It was a neat experience and I will definitely be doing it again next year!! I recommend it for everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you got in! I know all my friends will probably beat me but I am okay with that! I started my training last night and I am so excited. I am going to hopefully run with a friend.

Carlene said...

So Laura, when did you become such a running enthusiast? I had no idea.
Good luck
Carlene