Saturday, April 19, 2008

Salt Lake City Half Marathon




We did it!! I ran my second half marathon, in preparation for the full one that I'm running in May. It was so much fun. Yes, I know that sounds crazy, but it was. There were thousands of runners and people on the sides of the road throughout the race. I ran with my roommates Erin, and Tawni. Morgan was going to but bailed out when she got runners knee! :( Camilla ran too, but she was hard core and did the full. My time was 1:52. I was really happy with it because my goal was 2:00. The adrenaline of the race just makes you run faster, plus I hate it when people pass me! The end of the race was at the Gateway and there were a ton of people there cheering you on till the finish line. It was amazing and can't wait till the Ogden Marathon now!

No comments: